Automate Smooth Synchronization of All Your WebApps and E-commerce Data Across 40+ Channels and Platforms
Moving and syncing all your data between different web apps and ecommerce stores manually is extremely exhausting. We understand your frustration but now you DO have an easy solution to link them all together with just a few clicks and later see the magic of automation forever.
With over 40+ integration and more coming soon, this tool is going to simply blow away your mind.
PitchGround brings you SYNCSPIDER - a tool that will be your bridge between all your cloud services and will sync all your data from one app to another easily without wasting any more time and money of yours.
We all know that we take email and we use it to create appointments within our calendar - that’s sort of an integration that adds to productivity. What SyncSpider strives to do is take that sort of integrations to create automated processes between both the tools.
Do you know how much SyncSpider will save you every month? Let’s look at this case -
$20/hour for an average employee cost. (You know the total expense for a month, don’t you?)
If there are 10 data sets per day to copy/paste that take an average of 5 minutes for each set - that’s a total of 50 minutes every day!
That’s a whopping 25 hours of manual work for a month
25 hours x $20 = That's $500 per month
With SyncSpider - It’s All Super Quick, Automated and Doesn’t Include Any Human Errors, Missed Orders Or Anything Else!
Imagine how cool it will be when all these cloud-based services interact with each other by just using SyncSpider!
Bringing this platform altogether wasn’t an easy task for the SyncSpider Team. It took them days and months to get this tool ready by making all the integrations equipped with complete automation - not to forget the thousand other integrations in the coming future.
SyncSpider as it’s currently also called as a Zapier like tool, it’s on its way to become a one of its kind of a tool that lets you connect all your lengthy data from web apps and ecommerce store together.
But more than linking your data together, let’s understand how easy your life is going to be after using SyncSpider.
This tool currently works with 2 different forms of data synchronization -
Web Apps (Facebook, Amazon, MailChimp, etc)
Ecommerce Store (Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, etc)
And with all the CSV, TXT and XLS files
Let’s understand more in detail about both platforms.
It lets you integrate your data from one web app to another with a complete automation process. All you have to do is select two platforms for integrations and what action you want to perform between them.
Once, this is done. You are set. You will now be able to easily and automatically sync all of your data every day.
Let us look into an Integration example between WebApp Synchronization.
Facebook to Google - When you run a Facebook Lead campaign and want to transfer all the email leads to a Google Spreadsheet.
You have to select the action of collecting the emails from your Facebook Lead Campaign and integrate it with Google Spreadsheet. SyncSpider will allow you to sync both of them together and create an automatic process for any new lead to transfer to the spreadsheet immediately.
You don’t have to do any more manual copy-pasting job - this saves you time, money and reduces human errors. And, if you want your sales team to work on them right away, you can share it with them as well.
It lets you sync all the ecommerce data to your ERP easily. It’s again the same process - select the two platforms for integrations and what action you want to perform between them.
You can easily sync all the ecommerce data like inventory, contacts, sales history, and orders across multiple marketplaces with the tool you are already using. It will automate all the transfer that will help you save a lot of time and money.
Let us look into an Integration example between ECom Synchronization.
WooCommerce to Magento - When you are looking to migrate your platform completely to another e-commerce solution.
With SyncSpider you can easily and quickly migrate your whole store from Platform A i.e. WooCommerce to Platform B i.e. Magento. You can pick your products, orders, and customers and simply go ahead with the data migration.
You can also store the new platform’s data like when you make a sale, SyncSpider will automatically send the customer’s sales data to the ERP system you are using.
SyncSpider manages and tracks all your clients and leads from a CRM, Chat-Software and Google Sheets and syncs it with the platform you want to store the data in.
No matter how many different channels you are selling your products on, be it on the web, eBay, Amazon, Etsy and on over 10+ more platforms - SyncSpider will track your complete sales across all the platforms and sync it with your webshop. Knowing your inventory will help avoid overselling across multiple platforms.
This helps keeps the data and inventory accurately in the system as well.
SyncSpider eliminates the need for you to copy and paste the customer data, sales, inventory, tasks, support tickets, pricing, descriptions, and much more from one platform to another. You can update your data in one place, and Syncspider will sync it with all the other platforms you want within seconds.
Even if you are moving to a new web app or web store, you don’t have to worry about manually exporting and importing your data. SyncSpider lets you export and import all your data in CSV, XLS, XML and TXT files. You can also directly transfer them one app to another and it would hardly take a few minutes for the complete migration.
All your sales are sent to your CRM, including the customer name, email, products they bought and all the other details.
And, it’s not just CRMs or ERPs, you can send all your customer data to whatever app you need to. It could be a book-keeping tool, web portals, inventory management tools, and many others.
You can use that extra ‘saved’ time in building customer relationships and developing your business!
Some of the other everyday Integrations include-
You can easily automate your everyday tasks with SyncSpider and it could be your contacts, support tickets, manually performed tasks, product data, orders – and literally everything else between 2 Platform Integrations. The update time for all the plans is 1 minute.
SyncSpider allows one business app to talk to another automatically and this is an enormous time-saver. Do not forget, if you want any integrations to go live, you can always make a request here.
They do charge the credit card fast
Support is not fast enough to fix bugs
The platform doesn't do what it's supposed to do
Expensive and not delivering what they say
There's no way to delete the account
Really buggy platform, doesn't worth the investment
There's no direct support channel
Refund Process is 20 business days
If it is "Zapier"-like, it'll be worth it
There are no other pros
There are no other pros
UX/UI is terrible
None of the promised features are available
I can't even do a basic WP to CRM contact add on SyncSpider yet
Connecting WP to Excel sheet creates multiple new spreadsheets instead of adding new rows to a existing spreadsheet. What's the point of adding multiple spreadsheets? Have you guys ever used Google Sheets before in a database?
effecive when you upgrade
price is too high
low value in normal plan
Great value if you're an agency
User friendly design
Many integrations available, and more coming.
Personal plan is expensive compared to the others
Only 5 integrations on the personal plan
Features aren't that good if you're not an agency
1. What is the difference between Users and Admins?
- Admin can change company data, add new users/admin’s and add sub-accounts while Users can only see the company data, work with tasks and templates.
2. I Need An Integration But It's Not On The List. What Should I Do? Where is the list with current integrations?
- Check the integration list here - https://www.syncspider.com/integrations/
3. Will Syncspider Have Webhook Functionality Out Of The Gate As Well?
- It's nearly finished so 1 or 2 weeks from now and and it will go live.
4. Will The Deal Have Agency And Sub-account Option?
- Yes. The highest $699 plan offers you an agency with 10 sub-account. You also get additional 5 sub-accounts if purchased within the first 72 hours of the launch
5. Will It Integrate Custom Fields Too?
6. Can We Also Integrate The Analytics Data Like Google Analytics And Adwords?
- Absolutely. You can do much more than just linking CRMs and ERPs.
7. Is SyncSpider GDPR Compliant?
8. Any Special Future Discounts?
- Yes, as a PitchGrounder, you will receive 40% discount on any of your future purchases with SyncSpider.
9. What are Task Runs, Task Flows and Operations?
- (Task=Task flow) The Task is: The Tasks itself, the workflows that you create to perform operations and send data from A to B to C.
For eg. Sending Facebook Leads to your CRM (regardless of how many steps you have in the task, so it can also be Facebook leads to CSV, then to CRM, etc)
- (Triggered Tasks = Task run ) Triggered Tasks is : Triggered Tasks are consumed when you start a task to send actual data from A to B. Tasks can be triggered on the event or scheduled.
For eg. If you schedule your Task to send Facebook leads to CRM every 2 hours, you'll have 12 triggers a day (regardless of how many leads were sent, or how many steps in the task you have).
- (Actions performed = Operations) Actions performed are: The operations, the Data itself that you send, for instance, 10 Leads, 50 new signups...
For eg. If in one Triggered task you send 10 products and 50 leads, you'll use 60 operations in one Triggered task, if you run that task 10 times a day (10 Triggered tasks) you'll spend 600 Actions performed.
NOTE: Any data, like Product, Leads or any can have X number of attributes ( like product name, number of products, image, etc) we don’t count that.
10. What is the Update Interval?
- The Update interval for all the PitchGround plan is 1 minute by default.
11. Can I make Split payment?
- Yes, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. For Sub Accounts under Agency plan, there are limitations on the Tasks runs (30k) and Operations/Actions performed (1 million) [shared resources with the Master Account], are there any other limitations?
- Task runs and Operations/Action performed limits are shared with the main account and nothing else. But these limitations are huge, to spend 30k task runs, you would have to run 1000 tasks every day during one month.
13. Other than adding more integrations in the immediate future, are there any non-integration types of product development, improvements or ideas on SyncSpider roadmap?
- Yes of course. The team are planning UI/UX improvements, extended sub-accounts features, and most important WORKFLOWS to be finished till Q1/2020.
14. Is it the deal or any feature stackable?
- The deal is not stackable, but there will be special Add Ons on PitchGround for Agency plans only. (Coming soon)
15. When we write our own custom integration, using SyncSpider's API, can we make it available to SyncSpider users?
- Yes, of course! Please contact their support and ask to transfer your request to Aleks or Norbert.
16. Will we be able to transfer workflows to clients if necessary?
- Yes, but for time being you’ll have to contact their support to make it happen.
17. What happens if I go over the tasks per month or the operations limit?
- You’ll receive the notification before the limit and an option to upgrade.
18. Is Whitelabel planned for the Agency plan?
- There will be an option to change the logo and co-brand the app. To know more in detail, please contact their support team.
19. Although data syncing is important, will we be able to perform other non-data actions (IFTTT, Zapier, Integromat functions like triggers, actions, etc.) in the near future?
- Yes, it’s on the way - before the LTD ends.
20. How many steps we can have in a task?
- It’s a multistep flow, so you can add more steps in one task.
21. For the sub-accounts, the client can get access to all the integrations and also see all the data from the main account?
- You are the only one who can see the data and use integrations in your main account. Plus, any team member you add to you r main account. The users from sub-accounts cannot see anything except for the data in their sub-account.
22. Is there a way to "test" the task before starting it?
- Preview is available on the mapping screen. Additionally, you can add email to send a notification if an error occurs in a task.
23. How do I get an alert for any broken sync or sync failures?
- You can add your email to get a notification.
24. Is there a generic MySQL integration to map fields and for other generic or customized apps?
- They have a Windows app to connect your Local DataBases with all other apps they support.
25. Does SyncSpider supports multi-step task flows that use multiple integrations in a single flow?
26. Are we able to set limits on the sub-accounts and view current stats option for each sub-account?
- This feature will be live Q1/2020