With more and more exposure to cyber threats every day, protecting your website from Malware attacks is extremely important. Data theft is increasingly a problem of individual users, agencies, and big corporates, and the only solution to protect your website is to have a rock-solid anti-malware solution installed in your system.
PitchGround brings you Virusdie - The antivirus suite you need to protect your online business and websites.
Collect all your sites distributed across different shared, VPS and dedicated servers in one place. Fix all your hacked sites in one click. Then, protect your websites from future attacks with daily scans, automatic cleanup and a website firewall.
Virusdie has made a complete and close environment for digital agencies to help them generate some extra income for themselves and some peace of mind for their clients by keeping their sites free of malware.
Digital Agencies and SMBs can now protect their clients' sites, deliver more trust to their clients and up-sell their offering with new security products (not only antivirus or firewall but and 3rd party cool security products as well they can deliver to their clients using Virusdie) - all in one place. Including billing and invoices further right through the Virusdie platform.
In any case, you need to protect your business from harmful hackers and so you need to know the risks you're facing and the steps to counter those attacks. Let's take the example of an online shopping store.
Credit card fraudsters are relying on customers dropping their guard at a busy time of year rich with distractions, says Mark Deem, a cybersecurity legal expert, and partner at law firm Cooley.
Malware attacks are increasing day by day and even one powerful attack could prove fatal to your business and could cause you hundreds to thousands to even millions of dollars in data loss.
So you need a strong anti-malware solution in your system to protect your business and Virusdie helps you do that. As clear as its name, it protects your websites from future attacks with daily scans, automatic cleanup, and a website firewall.
Learn more about Virsudie -
Top professionals want to control everything themselves, and they know the value of their time. They don’t want to waste time studying how the software works — they want results. The software should be useful from the first interaction, rather than getting in the way with a complex, confusing interface.
Virusdie has taken advanced, professional-grade site security tools and made them simple, intuitive, automatic, and cloud-based. That means you can do it all yourself. It's really fast and easy.
Automatically clean up malware infections, fix vulnerabilities, and protect websites from online threats, XSS attacks, SQL injections, and suspicious activity. Monitor blacklists. Use additional built-in tools to investigate security issues if needed.
Virusdie has -
- Real-time interaction with all elements
- No constant page refreshing
- A harmonious blend of simplicity and passion in the details
- Tools automatically open when you need them
- Malware descriptions and code highlighting
- Vulnerability patch management
- The safest automatic cleanup in the industry
- Real-time website protection with firewall
The three main crucial solutions that you resolve by using Virusdie are -
Remove Malware with 1 Click - Scan sites and remove infected files, Trojans, backdoors, shell scripts, and other malicious code from PHP, JS, HTML, images, system files and even binary files. Virusdie uses its own anti-malware database to accurately remove malware from files. It keeps your websites stable after cleanup. And no matter what happens, Virusdie makes automatic backups that you can restore in one click. If Virusdie detects malware that it can't cure on its own, you can investigate the issue yourself using its built-in file editor.
Malware scan & cleaning panel - This is the main panel of the website antivirus. Malware and blacklist statuses, scan dates and times, reports, and the timeline are all shown here. The big block at the top is red when infected files are detected and white when no infections have been detected on your website. If there's a sync issue with your website, it'll turn yellow.
Automatic website cleanup - Flip the switch to clean your website automatically. It's green when automatic cleaning is on.
Virusdie detects suspicious and infected files on your website. Suspicious files won't be cleaned automatically. If it can, Virusdie cleans infected files automatically when it detects them (by deleting them or removing malicious code fragments from within the file). Otherwise, it marks them as incurable.
Timeline diagram - Find out if malware was detected on your website with an easy-to-read timeline. Red blocks show that your website was infected that day. Green blocks show that no infected files were found on your website that day. Yellow blocks show that your website was not synchronized with Virusdie that day. Lastly, grey blocks show that no scans were performed that day.
Malware scan & removal reports - You can view malware scan and removal reports for the last 30 days. They're available from a simple list at the bottom of the website antivirus panel. Just click on a report to view more details.
Detailed malware scan & removal reports - View malware scan and removal reports. Reports list all the files that were detected as infected or suspicious by Virusdie's website antivirus. You can easily view malicious code in the files by clicking a file block. Add files to the exclusion list to ignore them in future scans.
Protect Sites in Seconds - You can deploy Virusdie Website Firewall (a web application firewall) automatically in less than one second to protect sites from the most common attacks. It guards against hacking, malware, harmful requests, and content grabbing, XSS attacks, SQL injections, malicious code uploads, suspicious activities, and blacklists. Installation is automatic and takes just a second.
Magic in the blink of an eye - Just turn on the website firewall to protect your website with a single click. Watch it deploy to your website in just a second.
The Virusdie website firewall installs and works automatically. It loads before your website and serves as a shield. It receives every request to your website. The website firewall is connected to our Virusdie servers, which analyze requests as they are received. If a problem occurs while installing the WAF on your website or syncing the WAF to Virusdie's anti-malware network, you'll see an error message.
Pie chart - The WAF tracks and monitors traffic on your website. The pie chart shows you the difference between regular traffic to your website and blocked traffic (malicious or suspicious traffic).
Detailed traffic statistics - The line graph shows detailed traffic statistics on your website for the last 30 days. The red line shows blocked traffic, and the blue one shows regular (unblocked) traffic on your website.
Blocked threats distribution by type - The bar graph shows you how many threats of each type were blocked by the website firewall over the last 30 days.
Detailed daily blocked IP reports - View detailed daily reports for each blocked IP address. Analyze blocked requests easily, and add IPs to your whitelist by clicking a simple plus icon.
Check 60+ Blacklists - Virusdie helps you see when a website has been blacklisted and helps you un-blacklist sites easily. If one of your sites is blacklisted, access to that site will be restricted by one or more services (e.g., Google), meaning that your customers will lose visitors.
It checks the sites against 60+ blacklists every 10 days automatically and will notify you if any issues are detected. You can also manually check blacklists inwitha single click and view blacklist details. Also, you can redo the blacklist scan manually by one button click if you need it. On top of all that, you can even send un-blacklisting requests to blacklist providers right from Virusdie.
Virusdie checks your website's blacklisted status every time it scans your website. When you see a skull icon on your Website Antivirus panel (or the status "Blacklisted" in the list of your websites) it means that your website is Blacklisted. View more information about your website's Blacklisted status by clicking a skull icon.
Scan Website Pages - In addition to a complete internal antivirus scan, Virusdie scans sites externally, too. The external scanning engine checks HTML pages and connected JS files, as well as analyzing site behavior and checking links for phishing characteristics.
All this means that you get more comprehensive malware detection — no server access is needed. If you see a flag in your dashboard that means some problems by external scan were detected. Just click on it to get more details.
Analyze and Edit Files A built-in file editor with malicious code highlighting helps you examine malicious and suspicious code in your files. You can easily see malicious code fragments in files and analyze, edit or remove them. You can also restore automatically cleaned files from a backup with a single click, change file permissions, and view all file details.
Automatic backup - You can restore cleaned or deleted files using the switcher (Current file / Backup) in the built-in File editor by clicking it from the malware removal report. You can restore cleaned or deleted files over the last 30 days. Neutralized copies of infected files to be restored are stored in the repository on your server.
File Permissions - It helps you set the permissions to files on your website with a built-in file editor. Just click on a switch to enable or disable specific file permissions. Then save changes by clicking the Save Permissions button at the bottom. A powerful search tool is available too.
File Info - Detailed file info shows all file data you need (file path, size, date of last modification, etc.) including the last scan or malware removal report summary.
Navigate Files Easily - A built-in file manager helps you navigate the structure of your websites. Infected files are marked with red dots in the file manager. It's an awesome way to see a clear "infection map" of any site.
Virusdie can be used by everyone who owns a website and runs an online business such as freelancers, security experts, agencies, online marketplaces, corporates. Also, web hosts and service providers can clean and protect their clients' websites using Virusdie.
What are the latest updates?
June 11, 2021 - the 100x faster website malware scan engine Virusdie Fast Scan, reduces your web-server CPU-load 100x times as well while scanning! That is a breath of fresh air and calm about web-server stability and website high performance during the scan for those clients whose servers are not so fast, or whose websites are too large, and for those who manage hundreds and thousands of websites on one server (for example, - shared hosting providers).
May 31, 2021 - a vulnerability Real Patch Manager by Virusdie v.2.0. Scan results and scenarios for automatic vulnerability patch manager been split with general malware scan results and got own tab on Virusdie dashboard, and own violet markers. Now there is a simple-to -atch difference between malware and vulnerabilities found on websites through all layers from email reports to user interface. And all valuable further actions for patch managers and recommendations are supported in a simple form as well. Now you can really patch vulnerabilities in few seconds by your own, and that is not just virtual patching that does not guarantee 100% protection against some vulnerabilities - that is real patch management!
April 20, 2021 - Virusdie integration with MainWP platform with an exclusive plan and per-site connection and billing.
Also meet the Virusdie Team -
Check out the FAQs here - https://pitchground.com/products/virusdie/faq
Have a Virusdie query? Drop them here - https://pitchground.com/products/virusdie/community
We would love to hear your feedback about Virsudie. You can drop your after-purchase review here - https://pitchground.com/products/virusdie/reviews
Fast-as-lightning cloud scanner
5-years old UX (a few clicks to get the job done)
Good pricing for agency
They fix their bug very fast
No 12-hour interval scan (Not really a cons since even Sucuri provide this for higher tier pricing)
Not yet supporting Laravel (Drupal just added, Laravel should be soon)
I don't really like the UI, but it'll be revamped soon
price is justified
user interface and user experience
the way it identifies and removes complex virus it just works
need better support system
mobile app to monitor on the go not available
Low on resources
Easy to use
Maybe a bit harder to install for rookies / beginners
May not find every threat (no solution I know does)
I can't think of a third con
not completely deleted 100%
add more security methods
add more web protection
Don't miss this offer!
UI is a bit outdated
Awaiting big features on roadmap
Nothing else :)
Great Virus and malware protection
unlimited site for agencies
NO WP pugin
Not GDPR complaint
No team members even for agency deal
can add only 10 client emails for reports
Easy to use
Easy to sync with the website
Virusdie branding on reports
Limited Firewall capabilities
No client folders
UX/UI - A very nice and intuitive experience
Updated regularly on the latest security vulnerabilities
No Wordpress Plugin
No uptime monitoring
Beautiful UI / UX
Support many platforms and not just WP
Easy to setup and use (almost zero learning curve)
Limited branded reports (only 10)
VirusDie branding even on the highest plan
No sub-accounts or team management option
Easy to use
This deal is slightly on the higher end
Sometime VD dashboard gives false error
Integration with websites could be tough for beginners
Best malware scanner and removal
Unlimited sites for a lifetime
Automatic reports for customers (no whitelabel)
Firewall need to improve (they already said V2 is coming soon)
Virusdie branding present on reports (the team is going to reduce it)
No teams (coming)
Easy to install
Scans in minutes
Does what it says
UI/UX can be improved
Firewall can be improved
No teams yet
Does everything it claims
In Seconds and Minutes
I love this tool
Just waiting for Marketplace and Teams (coming soon anyway so not a Con haha but still waiting for it)
I have no other issues with this tool
I have no other issues with this toolx2
1-click malware removal
No uptime monitoring
No more cons
No more cons
Easy to setup and use
Exactly points the infected files
Can be used other than wordpress is definitely a advantage
Ui Needs to be improved, I guess they are working on it
Limited Firewall capabilities
Notifications via 3rd party integrations limited
Peace of mind for your websites
Easy to install and manage
Set it and forget it!
None that I've found
Easy to Deploy
Branded Firewall with Plan C
“Just a tiny Virusdie mentioning” Even on the Top Branded Package
No Teams (Coming Soon)
Easy to use, but still maintains some flexibility
Works great with a lot of CMS
Undetected malware manual search
No site back-up feature
No SSL support
The time is not finely adjusted.
Easy to setup
Best Firewall in the market
Verification of the domain is painful sometimes
UI seems to be not intuitive
Lack of Geography based Blacklist in the firewall
Easy Malware Scans and Removals
Great details about infected files
Would be great to see Uptime monitoring
Costly on monthly, buy LTD
Patch Fixes and Backups
Need PHP instance
No Client Login
No client portal access
No wp plugin
Fast Malware Removal
No WordPress Plugin
No team manangement as of now ( will be added soon )
Costly if you go for monthly . Buy LTD
Excellent malware cleaning
Works with any website
Very good security
No Wordpress Plugin
No uptime monitoring
Monthly plan is costly. SO get LTD :)
Ease of Use
Web application firewall
No noticeable speed degredation
Easy PHP CMS integration
PHP stack only
Serverless support, with no VPS, may be a challenge
unlimited site option
easy to use UI
have to pay a lot extra for branded reports
quite expensive if don't have LTD
might be overkill for some
Simple, 1-click malware removal
Agency Branded Reports Available
Marketplace and custom solutions coming!
None so far!
None so far!
None so far!
Your website will be back up and running in no time.
Simple, intuitive, automatic even for non-techies.
Virusdie is easy to use, so you can get rid of the virus with a few clicks. You'll sleep better knowing your site is protected from hackers. The peace of mind that comes with having one less thing to worry about.
Grab the deal now, they may not do another LTD!
If they do, you will not get the same price again
That's it folks!
Easy to use
database scanning required
reduce false positives
simple to use
team functionality (soon)
agency business trainings are highly needed
would love to see an uptime alert available also
scanned the hell out of the malware from my site
the reports are pretty detailed - I actually learned a lot more about viruses and how can I protect my site from attacks due to the reports
blacklist and ip monitoring was a crucial pain point for me and this tool fixed it
still days left for the launch. :P
want the branding plan so hope it's there this time + + teams
easy to use
Clean and fast interface
No need to install heavy plugins on your website
Doing the job as described
Fast support response
No cons yet
Support Email ID - email@example.com
Facebook Group URL - https://www.facebook.com/VirusdieCloud
Knowledgebase - https://virusdie.com/faq/
What is it for?
- Virusdie SaaS built as a cloud service to provide security for multiple websites distributed across different Shared, VPS, and DS.
How does it work?
- Virusdie connects to the user's servers over HTTP/HTTPS by a unique Sync File, uploaded to a user's website root folder. It let them manage your website's files in real-time right on your server to save your in/out server traffic.
It provides a website antivirus (automatic malware removal) and real-time file management to you. Also, a Sync File provides us to upload special software on your websites (Virusdie Website Firewall - a web application firewall) to protect them from online threats and attacks in real-time. Read more about Virusdie here - https://virusdie.com/about/
Can Virusdie fix already hacked websites?
What type of malware Virusdie automatic antivirus can remove?
- Virusdie scans sites and automatically remove redirects, Trojans, backdoors, shell scripts, and other malicious code from PHP, JS, HTML, images, system files, and even binary files. Virusdie uses its own anti-malware database to accurately remove malware from files.
It keeps your websites stable after cleanup. And no matter what happens, Virusdie makes automatic backups that you can restore in one click. If Virusdie detects malware that it can’t cure on its own, you can investigate the issue yourself using our built-in file editor or submit a support request for help.
What websites are supported?
It doesn't matter what CMS your websites use: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DLE, PrestaShop, and all other popular systems are supported.
Is any firewall also provided?
- Yes. You can deploy Virusdie Website Firewall (a web application firewall) automatically in one click in less than one second to protect sites from the most common attacks. It guards against hacking, malware, harmful requests, and content grabbing, XSS attacks, SQL injections, malicious code uploads, suspicious activities, and blacklists. Installation is automatic and takes just a second.
What are the synchronization problems?
We recommend you check the settings on your servers. It helps Virusdie provides service correctly. Incorrect settings may lead to failures.
PHP directives misconfiguration.
- Check PHP providing and PHP-directives configuration on your server. Make sure your server is enabled for PHP 5.2 and higher.
Make sure that the user on whose behalf running PHP has to write permissions to the root directory (root folder) of your website. If PHP works on your server as an Apache - it works on behalf of the same user as Apache. If PHP is running in the mode of CGI, it is most likely not the case.
Incorrect redirects and TCP ports restrictions.
- You should be able to connect by 7000 TCP ports.
Check redirects in .htaccess file. Make sure that there are no redirects (force redirect) to other pages (URLs) when accessing a Sync File. For example, if .htaccess RewriteEngine is configured you should check the terms of referrals. Thus, for example, should not able to create the conditions in which is not possible to access a Sync File (for example, there is only access to the file index.html / index.php root directory of the website can be opened when the sync problem).
Sync File direct link access.
- Make sure the Sync File is available for a direct link on your website. If the file is available you will see a successful connection message. If the file is not available - you will not see a response. It means that a Sync File is not uploaded to the website's root folder, or the website itself is not available (any hosting problem). In this case, you should contact the technical support of your host.
Not enough space on your server.
- Check whether there is enough free space on your server. To use Virusdie you should have 10 megabytes of free space on your server as a minimum.
Configure your request filtering tools correctly.
- Check your server's or website's firewall access permissions. Your server (resource) must receive and send data to Virusdie CDN at IP 220.127.116.11. If you already have a firewall or any other request filtering tools (on your site or on the server), you should add the specified IP to your whitelist.
Public Roadmap URL - https://virusdie.com/story/#roadmap
12 Months Changelogs -
1. NEW FEATURE. Automatic CPU load-balancer for multiple sites on one server. It helps you keep your server online even if you need to scan multiple sites on not so high-performance hardware. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/multisite-scans-on-one-server/
2. UPDATE. A firewall update. Now you can whitelist and blacklist URLs in the Virusdie website firewall with a new URL-filtering feature. Just add any URL there to pass or lock it. And more than we are adding presets in the background for the most popular plugins and recent issues for all popular CMSs! Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/url-filtering/
3. UPDATE. The new tech support 2.0 – a 3 times fasters support with 75% more love. A completely new tech support platform lets you solve your issues in a new way of calm due to cool new features. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/tech-support-2/
4. UPDATE. File editor 2.0. Now the summary of all malware and vulnerabilities can be found in a file available at the bottom of the file editor in a simple grid form. Line by line with the details, like - the number of a line where the threat begins; the threat name, type, and a description. And you can click on the ‘Learn More’ link to find a complete description and recommendations. The file editor automatically scrolls down on the line where the infected code begins when you open an infected file (with code highlighting). You don’t need to scroll a file anymore - jump from one infected code to another with a click on any infection line in the summary table at the bottom of the file editor. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/file-editor-2/
5. NEW FEATURE. Weekly and monthly security summary PDF reports. What are account summary reports? Weekly and monthly summary reports are automatically created for your entire account. They contain information about the number of site incidents for the most recent interval. The weekly reports are sent every Monday, and they contain only general statistical information and the number of incidents. A comprehensive monthly report is sent on the first day of each month, containing general information about incidents in your account and a separate, detailed report for each site. The detailed per-site reports are sent with your monthly report as links containing PDF documents. If your paid plan includes the Agency account option, you can have these reports sent to your customers automatically. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/faq/reports
6. NEW FEATURE. Direct email PDF reports instead of clients’-panel. A client panel has been replaced with the ability to share scans, clean up, and even monthly PDF reports directly to your clients. Automatically by email. We found that is a much more convenient way for you and your clients to keep in touch and to be always informed about their sites’ health. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/per-site-reports-automatic-sharing/
7. NEW FEATURE. Two-step account verification (via Google 2FA). Now your account is more secure than ever before. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/2-step-verification/
8. UPDATE. Recurring payment system inside Virusdie.Cloud (subscriptions). Now you can link a bank card and then forget about wasting the time you spend to top up the balance every month. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/automatic-recurring-payment-system/
9. UPDATE. Update for cleanup reports. Don’t waste your time scrolling through a cleanup report. Now all files Virusdie can’t fix automatically (malware or vulnerabilities) are always on top of your cleanup report on your dashboard. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/cleanup-report-with-no-scroll/
10. STRATEGICALLY SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURE. The Virusdie.Cloud API for larger hosting providers and domain registrars (Private BETA). That lets you integrate Virusdie's dashboard right into your billing infrastructure to get started providing website security to your clients. And that lets you cover not only hosting provider' clients but also clients of domain registrars - that is a huge value. Now the majority of our larger partners are migrating from stand-alone solutions to that new convenient platform. An example of new integration for one of the largest and oldest hosting providers and registrars: https://www.nic.ru/en/catalog/sites/antivirus/
11. UPDATE. The new generation of our stand-alone server antivirus Virusdie.Server 3.0 been released. Now that let us interact in a much more robust way with client' nodes, and support not only Linux but Windows Server as well.
12. STRATEGICALLY SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURE. The extension for the Plesk server control panel been released for Linux servers and moderating now for Windows Servers as well (a first in the industry server web-antivirus for Windows Servers). Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/virusdie-extension-for-plesk/
13. STRATEGICALLY SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURE. The Virusdie AI called "GLUE" been released as private BETA. That AI will help our clients to find more zero-day malware and zero-day vulnerabilities in seconds than a professional security expert is able to find within 200 hours. Now we test that internally. Learn more: https://virusdie.com/blog/glue-ai-pre-alpha/
License agreement coverage highlights for Agency featured accounts.
You can provide security services with Virusdie.Cloud Lifetime license to your clients. With recurring payment model, or one-time (one-time cleanup, or annual one-time payment, etc.) payment model, on your own. Just free services and significantly dumped-in-price services are not allowed. Recommended pricing and model: https://virusdie.com/agency/
That protects the community, market, and vendor against collapse due to unfair and extreme dumping with LTD licenses.
How to check your business model:
It is simple to catch if your business model fits or not with the license for that product. LTD is not a way to build your own business model due to you got software as LTD and may use that as you wish. Not at all, actually. You got LTD and that saves your further fees on software, but that is not a basis to design a cheap model or free business model with that - that causes harm to all others. The thing is you may just fit in the imagination how your business model works with regular pricing if you get Virusdie.Cloud as not an LTD https://virusdie.com/#pricing and if that may work and it is profitable - you are on the same page with us.
What is not included in the Virusdie LTD?