Speed Up Your Website Instantly With Optimized Images and CDN
The Only 100% White-Labeled Image Optimization Service Software With CDN and No URL Rewrite!
Are you tired of waiting for the images to load on your website? Imagine how frustrated your visitors will be! This would only hurt your conversions. If the images aren't optimized timely, it could lead to a major server crash and that would be a nightmare!
Image optimization often sacrifices quality to serve small sized images. The problem is not entirely with image size but also with the image format, dimensions, and compatibility with the user's browser.
Image Optimization has always been a tricky aspect for a website owner and spending hundreds of dollars on the optimization along with manual coding doesn't make any sense. Don't even think about the additional CDN charges!
PitchGround presents IMGHaste - A tool that provides you the optimization service for your website with faster speed and CDN. And, no coding required!
Table of Contents:
Video Information -
Watch all the Product Videos and Webinars for IMGHaste here - https://pitchground.com/products/imghaste/videos
What is IMGHaste and How is it solving the problem?
Imghaste is a tool that dynamically resizes images and serves them in the correct format so that your website loads faster and your images look great in the process. It will automatically detect the most suitable Image for your website empowered by the PWA tech.
IMGHaste leverages server-side image rendering and uses proprietary technology to match the visitor's screen size. On top of that, the images are served from a global CDN to ensure blazing fast delivery.
So why should you buy this product?
IMGHaste will allow you to have a completely optimized site in just a few minutes if you're using WordPress with their plug-n-play WordPress plugin. If you're using any other type of website, IMGHaste can be easily implemented using a small snippet of code.
So, what Features does IMGHaste offer?
Imghaste can optimize automatically your images and speed up your web site. It is a multi-regional image processing service. It provides intelligent real-time image optimizations, resizing, cropping, and blazing fast delivery. It has a built-in a resilient/failover infrastructure empowered by Cloudflare, BelugaCDN, Cloudfront, Amazon S3 & Backblaze serving in more than 500+ endpoints worldwide.
Whether you are serving a few thousands, millions, or even billions of images, you can easily integrate Imghaste in a few minutes and start enjoying fast delivery speeds. All images will be automatically optimized and converted to WebP if the browser supports it.
Companies around the world use Imghaste to deliver their images on their websites and mobile apps allowing them to speed up, improve image quality and speed their website, offload their web-servers from.
What Other Benefits Do You Get?
How to Integrate Imghaste?
The Integration process is very simple. You just have to install Imghaste's Service Worker on your Website. Please follow the Quick Start wizard which will guide you through.
If you are using WordPress, once you register your account at Imghaste you can install Imghaste WordPress Plugin.
You can follow the complete instructions here - https://www.imghaste.com/docs/#/integrate-your-website
Real-Time Case Studies by Imghaste -
1. "I never believed it would work but numbers don't lie."
There are businesses that may suffer a huge revenue loss from a possible downtime like this. Imghaste is not here to cover the network issues, but in case of a disaster, we can certainly buy you valuable time so you can work with a piece of mind.
CEO of ThePressProject was amazed at how Imghaste enabled their team to recover on such a possible loss!
Read more here - https://www.imghaste.com/case-studies/thepressproject
You can read more such case studies here -
Real Testimonials -
G. Paterakis, CTO at Metaopt - The product is brilliant and I was really impressed by the Service Worker integration. Just migrated all our websites to Imghaste (from other Image Service). Our Average search result. The position increased by 0.2.
G. Katsaitis, CEO at Enimerosi - We felt our website was “heavy” and we needed a solution. Imghaste provided.
Τ. Vafeiadis, CEO at Thrakis Paratiritis - Just migrated all our websites with Imghaste (from another image service)
K. Poulis, CEO at The Press Project - We are running a website of 1.2TB of image material on a dedicated server. One beautiful morning the server crashed for good. After consulting Imghaste we managed to have it restored within the hour. Images were served by the Imghaste backup storage system until we restore the whole website content from our archive. It took 2 days to unzip everything, meanwhile our WordPress was active.
S. Anastasiadis, MD at HostChefs - We never had the time to do Image Optimizations for our website. Using Imghaste, we accomplished a 60% size reduction and blazing fast deliveries. Saved us valuable time and resources.
Have an IMGHaste related Query for the Founder? Leave it here - https://pitchground.com/products/imghaste/community
Fácil de usar
Site muito rápido
Awesome customer service
Easy installation and easy-to-use features
Impressive image compression
Some of the options could do with more descriptive tooltips
Easy to use
Excellent customer service (Giorgos, thank you)
Easy to use, the picture optimization setting can be completed within 5 minutes.
Patience and excellent customer service.
Early technology discount.
The new PWA tech is not easy to explain to customers.
IMG Service Worker cannot actually measure the benefits of acceleration on the speed measurement website (gtmetrix, pingdom).
Imghaste website technical description is not rich enough.
very nice increase in speed
speed up your website
world class support
easy to use
and again nothing
Easy to install
Results can be tested immediately
Customer Support is extremely responsive
Effectively reduced image sizes
Worked with a simple WordPress Plugin
The service and support
Needed a couple of small plugin tweaks of existing plugins
No other cons
No other cons
Not found any so far
Not found any so far
Not found any so far
blazing fast support
no re-write of image source tags are needed
no cname fumbling needed
support for CSS, JS and Fonts are coming as well
seems more fair counting of traffic and compression to other CDN solutions
nothing so far
Some bugs with setup
What makes IMGHaste stand out?
- As of today, IMGHaste is the only Image Optimization Service that’s working transparently without URL Rewrite using Client Hints and Service worker. IMGHaste team are early adopters of the new browsers’ specifications and believe to make the internet a better place.
Does IMGHaste charges for Bot Traffic?
- No. Bots can’t detect IMGHaste. (Which is good for your website)
Does IMGHaste charges for additional Bandwidth?
- No. Unless you are actively abusing the bandwidth service (which is abnormal), IMGHaste won't you email otherwise.
What are IMGHaste's requirements to run?
- Just two requirements:
What is an Image Optimization Credit?
- IMGHhaste's business model works with Unmetered bandwidth using Multi-CDN in more than 500+ worldwide locations when you request an image from their service, it counts as an Image Optimization Credit. Then your image is cached on the Nearest Location for 30 days and it will not be requested again.
Isn't that amazing? Every other image service would charge you using Bandwidth or pageviews/sessions you will be charged only once.
My Website doesn’t run on PHP is it possible to integrate?
If I run out of Image Optimization Credits my images turn into 404?
- Under no circumstances.
How can I integrate IMGHaste to my website?
- Integration can take place using two different approaches. You can use IMGHaste's innovative service worker on your website. It’s a turn-key solution that automatically feeds your client with optimized photos instead of the ones that you have placed on your website.
If you are a WordPress user you can install IMGHaste's WP Plugin.
My website is custom. Is it possible to integrate?
- Yes, IMGHaste's integration type is agnostic. You can use the turn-key solution using their service worker. Proceed with the Quickstart guide.
What types of images does IMGHaste service support?
- IMGHaste supports the most common image types.
Moreover, your images are optimized and converted automatically to the most suitable file type that the client’s browser supports. If the client's browser supports a webp file type format then your images will be served to the client in the webp format. As of today, there is 78% global support as for the rest, IMGHaste serves Progressive JPEGs or Interlaced PNGs.
How many websites can I add to my account?
- You can add unlimited websites to your account. All websites are sharing the same resources (Image Optimization Credits) of your account.
How much does IMGHaste service cost?
- IMGHaste.com uses multi CDN across the globe and the only charge for the requests they receive in the resizing cluster. They don't charge for any further images served by the CDN edge servers. For example, if you have 75,000 Image Optimization Credits available on your account, you can serve 25,000 master images in 3 different viewport sizes. (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
Where does IMGHaste store my images?
- IMGHaste stores your images safely to S3 Amazon and B2 Backblaze while taking daily backups for maximum security. IMGHaste also provides secure integrations using your own S3 Buckets which is a feature that is available on paid plans.
What does 60,000 Image Optimization Credits mean?
- While most CDN / Image Services charge by bandwidth, IMGHaste's business model is based on per Image Optimization Credits.
For example, if you resize one image 100 times a day location it counts as 1 Image Optimization Credit.
Why can't I see score improvement at GTMetrix or Google Pagespeed Insights, even though my images load faster after installing the IMGHaste on my website?
- IMGHaste Service Worker acts as a middle-man between your visitors and your webserver. It is part of the White Label solution that they offer, to be 100% undetectable from bot traffic, search engines, and even competitors.
This way, your users will get all benefits, while you won’t suffer any sudden overcharges if a bot decides to crawl your website and all get all your image content. You pay only for user experience improvement.
On the other hand, bots and speed test tools that crawl your website do not register the IMGHaste service worker, as a result, that your website’s performance looks poor.
And finally, to share a secret here, Google indeed checks your speed performance but not directly the lighthouse tool, it gathers user data from GA metrics as well as collecting data from Google Chrome sampling (~2‰)
Support Email - email@example.com
Facebook group URL - https://www.facebook.com/imghaste
Public Roadmap URL - https://www.imghaste.com/about/roadmap