Keep malware threats at bay with comprehensive vulnerability, antivirus scans, and automatic one-click removal with automatic firewall protection.
Are you worried about security breaches and cyberattacks on your website? Did you know that most security incidents are linked to loopholes in your website’s configuration?
Having a secure website is important for attracting customers and protecting your sensitive information. But keeping your website safe can be a challenge.
Malware attacks can cause your website to slow down or be completely inaccessible, resulting in lost customers and revenue. It takes an average of 24 hours to detect a malware attack, leaving your website vulnerable for too long.
You need a powerful solution that can detect malware quickly and provide you with the tools you need to fix it to protect your site against malware and mitigate online attacks.
Virusdie is the perfect solution for keeping your website safe from malware and other security threats. It scans, cleans, and protects all of your sites and their content from malware and vulnerabilities automatically. Plus it protects your site against online attacks, with a website firewall.
Investigate complex security incidents that can be fixed within seconds and secure your websites all from a single cloud-based dashboard, and with a single click.
You can also monitor your websites in real-time for status changes to ensure their protection.
Virusdie is more than just highly powerful security software. It is a complete website security ecosystem for your website.
Virusdie is a cloud-based security platform that helps clean and protect your infected websites from malware and vulnerabilities automatically, so you can investigate any complex security incidents quickly and easily. With a simple click, you can secure your websites from a single dashboard.
Similar to: MalCare, SiteLock, Sucuri
Runs not just WordPress, but all popular CMS (WordPress, Drupal, DLE, Joomla) and even websites without CMS.
Intuitive UI and UX, easy-to-use platform, very stable.
Best for Solopreneurs, Freelancers, SMEs, and Agencies who are looking for a comprehensive website security solution to protect their websites and their clients’ websites from malicious attacks.
According to a report published in 2019, malware attacks caused losses amounting to $2 billion. (Source: helpnetsecurity.com)
It is estimated that 3.5 million new malware infections infect computers each day. (Source: info-sec.org)
67% of websites have been infected with malware at least once. (Source: sequential.co)
Estimates show that the damages due to cybercrime will reach 6 trillion dollars annually by 2023. (Source: mcafee.com)
Unified dashboard - All of your sites, all of your hosting platforms, and all of your security tools gathered onto just one dashboard
All of your sites - View all of your sites in one place, whether they're on shared hosting, VPSs, or dedicated servers. It doesn't matter what CMS they run on: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal - all popular systems are supported
All of your tools - A powerful website antivirus, firewall, patch manager, and blacklist monitoring, plus threat descriptions and professional investigative tools — all at your fingertips
Website Antivirus for Files and Database - Clean up all of your infected sites in one click. Automatically.
Scan your sites and automatically eliminate redirects, Trojan horses, backdoors, shell scripts, and other malicious code from website databases and PHP, JS, HTML, images, system files, and even binary files. Virusdie uses its own antivirus databases and artificial intelligence to detect as many website viruses and threats as possible and to precisely delete malicious code from your sites. This preserves the stability of your sites after automatic cleanup. It even works on sites that have already been hacked.
Virtual Patch Management (Hardening) - Fix vulnerable plug-ins and other site components automatically in a second, minimizing the risk of future problems.
Virusdie detects and fixes not only viruses but also website vulnerabilities. An automatic virtual vulnerability patch manager is available for thousands of known vulnerabilities! Plus full descriptions of each vulnerability include all the details you need and recommended actions to take.
Website Firewall - One-click protection against future online attacks.
You can deploy Virusdie Website Firewall (a web application firewall) automatically with one click to protect sites from the most common attacks. It guards your site against hackers, malware, attacks, content grabbing, XSS/SQL injections, malicious code uploads, suspicious activities, and blacklists.
Reports and Alerts -
When a security issue is detected or automatically resolved on your website, you'll immediately receive an email notification. In addition, Virusdie automatically generates weekly and monthly summary reports for your account. These reports contain detailed information about recent events involving your sites.
One-click website audit report -
Once you scan or clean your website, you get a security snapshot called Website Audit Report. That is a summary state of your website security so you can easily view that at one list and interact with that report the way you want (you can share that, you can run cleanups and vulnerability patches, you can restore files and database, etc. - all actions right from the only one report).
Don't let your website be vulnerable - protect it with Virusdie, the ultimate website security tool.
The best part? You will pay just once and can use it for a lifetime; grab your lifetime deal today.
Support Email ID - email@example.com
Knowledgebase - https://virusdie.com/faq/
What is it for?
- Virusdie SaaS built as a cloud service to provide security for multiple websites distributed across different Shared, VPS, and DS.
How does it work?
- Virusdie connects to the user's servers over HTTP/HTTPS by a unique Sync File, uploaded to a user's website root folder. It let them manage your website's files in real-time right on your server to save your in/out server traffic.
It provides a website antivirus (automatic malware removal) and real-time file management to you. Also, a Sync File provides us to upload special software on your websites (Virusdie Website Firewall - a web application firewall) to protect them from online threats and attacks in real-time. Read more about Virusdie here - https://virusdie.com/about/
Can Virusdie fix already hacked websites?
What type of malware Virusdie automatic antivirus can remove?
- Virusdie scans sites and automatically remove redirects, Trojans, backdoors, shell scripts, and other malicious code from PHP, JS, HTML, images, system files, and even binary files. Virusdie uses its own anti-malware database to accurately remove malware from files.
It keeps your websites stable after cleanup. And no matter what happens, Virusdie makes automatic backups that you can restore in one click. If Virusdie detects malware that it can’t cure on its own, you can investigate the issue yourself using our built-in file editor or submit a support request for help.
What websites are supported?
It doesn't matter what CMS your websites use: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DLE, PrestaShop, and all other popular systems are supported.
Is any firewall also provided?
- Yes. You can deploy Virusdie Website Firewall (a web application firewall) automatically in one click in less than one second to protect sites from the most common attacks. It guards against hacking, malware, harmful requests, and content grabbing, XSS attacks, SQL injections, malicious code uploads, suspicious activities, and blacklists. Installation is automatic and takes just a second.
What are the synchronization problems?
We recommend you check the settings on your servers. It helps Virusdie provides service correctly. Incorrect settings may lead to failures.
PHP directives misconfiguration.
- Check PHP providing and PHP-directives configuration on your server. Make sure your server is enabled for PHP 5.2 and higher.
Make sure that the user on whose behalf running PHP has to write permissions to the root directory (root folder) of your website. If PHP works on your server as an Apache - it works on behalf of the same user as Apache. If PHP is running in the mode of CGI, it is most likely not the case.
Incorrect redirects and TCP ports restrictions.
- You should be able to connect by 7000 TCP ports.
Check redirects in .htaccess file. Make sure that there are no redirects (force redirect) to other pages (URLs) when accessing a Sync File. For example, if .htaccess RewriteEngine is configured you should check the terms of referrals. Thus, for example, should not able to create the conditions in which is not possible to access a Sync File (for example, there is only access to the file index.html / index.php root directory of the website can be opened when the sync problem).
Sync File direct link access.
- Make sure the Sync File is available for a direct link on your website. If the file is available you will see a successful connection message. If the file is not available - you will not see a response. It means that a Sync File is not uploaded to the website's root folder, or the website itself is not available (any hosting problem). In this case, you should contact the technical support of your host.
Not enough space on your server.
- Check whether there is enough free space on your server. To use Virusdie you should have 10 megabytes of free space on your server as a minimum.
Configure your request filtering tools correctly.
- Check your server's or website's firewall access permissions. Your server (resource) must receive and send data to Virusdie CDN at IP 18.104.22.168. If you already have a firewall or any other request filtering tools (on your site or on the server), you should add the specified IP to your whitelist.
What are the latest updates from November 2021?
Includes Ecosystem updates (hardware, backend, jurisdiction, etc.)
Feature updates and releases:
1. Website Firewall.
3. Other features.
Roadmap - https://virusdie.com/company/roadmap/
What is not included in the Virusdie LTD?